Mehmet Eyup Kiris1, Naki ÇALTINER2
1. Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Arts, Afyon Kocatepe University, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. E-mail address: email@example.com.
2. Institute of Science, Afyon Kocatepe University, Afyonkarahisar, Turkey. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract: In this paper, a general integral identity for differentiable mapping is derived. Then, we extend some estimates of the right hand and left hand side of a Hermite- Hadamard-Fejér type inequality for functions whose first derivatives absolute values are s convex. Some applications for special means of real numbers are also provided. The results presented here would provide extensions of those given in earlier works.
Keywords: Hermite-Hadamard-Fejer inequality, Trapezoid inequality, convex function, s – convex function, Hölder inequality.
Pages: 69 – 89 | Full PDF Paper
R.S. Chandel1, Hasan Abbas2, Rina Tiwari3
1. Govt. Geetanjali Girls College, Bhopal (M.P.), India. email@example.com.
2. Saifia Science College, Bhopal (M.P.), India.
3. IES,IPS Academy, Indore (M.P.) India. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract: In this paper we find sufficient conditions for the existence of unique common fixed point for pairs of T-Zamfirescu contraction mappings.
Keywords: Fixed Point, Complete Cone Metric Space, T-Zamfirescu Mapping, Subsequentially Convergent.
Pages: 90 – 96 | Full PDF Paper